Bridges Golf Course has always built its reputation on great service and spectacular view, but what our guests always remember is the food. Our wedding menu offers a variety of delicious meal choices. Not only are they well-known for their healthy portions, but their creative presentation and fabulous flavour make up for the majority of our testimonials. Credit for these can be attributed to our Executive Chef Jennifer Ballantyne and her staff.
Bridges Golf Course has three unique venues for you to host your event:
can accommodate up to 60 guests.
which has its own private veranda, can accommodate up to 50 guests.
The Harvest Room
can accommodate approximately 200 guests.
Thank you for considering Bridges Golf Course for your special occasion. In order to assure that your Food & Beverage requirements are met, please consider the following policies.
- A final guest number guarantee is required 1 week prior to your function. If the number of guests exceeds the guarantee, you will be billed according to the number of guests served. If the number of guests is less then your guarantee, you will be charged for the guaranteed number. Please note that certain menu items selections require minimum guarantees.
- A complimentary meal tasting is available for the couple. Ask for details.
- All food is to be supplied, prepared and served by Bridges Golf Course.
- One menu is required for all guests of your event. Limited dietary substitutions can be made upon prior request. Any special menu requests are subject to the approval of Bridges Golf Course, and pricing may vary. If you wish to offer your guests a choice of two different meals, a $2.00 per person fee will be applied
- All prices are subject to GST, PST, and 15% gratuities. All prices herein are valid 3 months prior to your event (excludes alcohol)
- The client ensures that Bridges Golf Course and/or it’s employees are not held responsible for any personal injury, loss or theft suffered by the guest.
- The client agrees to accept personal and collective responsibility for any damages to the premises by his or her guests, or independent contractors on his or her behalf, prior to, during or after the event.
- No photography allowed on the golf course without prior approval.
- Bridges will not be held responsible for gifts or presentation during the function.
- Please note that there are certain minimums required for both The Loft and The Harvest Room. Please inquire as to the amounts that need to be reached (before taxes and gratuities) on the date you are interested in for your event.